- Direct deduction of loan installments by employer or client must receive his/her salary through Adehyeman.
- Loan amount depends on net salary
- Loan term ranges from 6 to 24 months
- Quick disbursement (max 48 hours).
- Low and competitive interest rates
- Enjoy credit life insurance (death and permanent disability)
- Quick loan disbursements
- Simple loan assessments (no hassles)
- Top-up loans
- Rebate (interest reduction) on early repayment
- 3 most recent pay slips
- National ID
- Staff ID or letter of appointment
- Employer must sign MOU to deduct installments at source payable to
ASL or guarantee that client’s salary will be paid through ASL at
least for the duration of the loan
- 1 guarantor (salary earner or business owner )
- 6 months bank statement (if any)
- Applicants under probation with their employers
- Applicants who have less than a year to requirement
- In case of early repayment, the client will be required to pay the
outstanding principal plus a month’s interest (excluding current
month) whilst the rest of interest is waived off.
- A client who qualifies for additional loan by virtue of positive
loan adjustment or the existence of additional credit capacity to
take more could easily apply for a Top up Loan.